Wednesday 2nd December, 12.30pm – register for free below!
This hands-on webinar is aimed at enabling veterinary professionals to use design thinking principles for tackling challenges and problems within their everyday practice. The 75-min session is interactive, enabling attendees to experience some of the techniques first-hand and collaborate with others to make real-time progress!
The benefits of attending this webinar are to:
- gain an introduction to what design thinking is
- learn about a practical problem-solving process that suits busy veterinary professionals and their teams
- try out some hands-on breakout tasks that bring design thinking alive (not just theory!)
- gain an opportunity to test design thinking against the backdrop of Covid-19 challenges
- work with examples and issues that are relevant to everyday veterinary practice
- experience an approach that supports innovation, working collaboratively, and even fun!
- discover that Zoom can be used a genuinely creative meeting tool!
You will not need any preparation for this 75-minute webinar – simply come along and be prepared to be divided into teams and to get creative!
Note: this webinar is designed for active participation. It will be conducted via the Zoom platform.
This workshop is a collaborative programme by Customer Faithful and Level7.
Gill Stevens, Founding Director of Level7 focuses on merging coaching with design thinking methodology as a way to support innovation and team productivity.
Rick Harris is Founder of Customer Faithful – a research-led consultancy, specialising in customer research, proposition design and employee engagement.
Please register your interest in attending the upcoming RCVS ViVet Webinar in Design Thinking, by completing your details below, so we can send you joining instructions.